Friday, August 3, 2012

Tool 11 - self assessment


. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
Favorites are always a hard question. I love the idea of Google Docs so that students can collaborate on classroom assignments. I also am very fond of Dropbox and use it all time already. I plan to use Google Docs to have students in all 3 of my 8th grade classes work together to do a project about a Spanish Speaking Country. 

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner? I have had my vision change. I would like to see my students doing more project bases assignments that will require them to use more technology. I am seeing more clearly that my students don't want to be lectured to, they want to "do, do, do". 

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I am always surprised by the amount of tools that are available. I was pleasantly surprised to see how many I was familiar with, even though I haven't used them frequently. 

1 comment:

  1. All you have to do is take the test in Atomic Learning and you are finished. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!